The current version of Second Site is 7.05. To use it, you need a license for Second Site 7.
Second Site is available via download only. See the Downloads page.
How to Buy a License
You may purchase a license for the full version of Second Site 7 for $35.00 USD.
Customers with a valid Second Site 6 license may purchase a license upgrade for $15.00 USD. Make sure you have your Version 6 serial number handy; you'll need it to purchase the upgrade.
Only customers with a valid Second Site 6 license qualify for an upgrade. If you have a license for a prior version but you did not purchase a license for Second Site 6, you must purchase the full Second Site 7 license for $35.00 USD.
The install program is the same for both the full version and the upgrade version.
Licenses Are for Major Versions
Second Site licenses are associated with the major version number of the program. So, for example, a license for Second Site 7 is valid for any version of Second Site 7, including 7.05.
|License for:||Works with:
|Second Site 7||7.05|
|Second Site 6||6.06|
|Second Site 5||5.3.7|
Registration Information Email Message
After you purchase a license, the registration system will send you an email message with license information and instructions for downloading the install program.
- The registration system sends the message to the email address associated with the purchase.
- The registration system sends the message within 24 hours of your purchase, but usually within one or two hours.
- If you do not see the registration information message in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder. With many email systems, some messages that are categorized as spam are kept on the server and not sent to the device you use to read email. With those systems, you may be able to login to a web site to view those messages.
- If you do not see the registration information message in your inbox and more than 24 hours have elapsed since you purchased a license, please contact me using my JFCardinal address on GMail.
- When unlocking Second Site, you must use all four values shown in the registration message exactly as shown. It's usually best to copy and paste the values.
This page last changed on 03 Aug 2019.